Malvern, Pa., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Frontline Schooling, a number one supplier of administration software program purpose-built for educators in Ok-12, launched a abstract of latest and enhanced product performance throughout its broad portfolio of linked options for human capital administration, pupil and particular applications and enterprise operations—all with highly effective analytics. Product developments and new partnerships launched within the second half of final yr had been developed to assist faculty leaders in enhancing operational efficiencies whereas navigating present market situations via using best-in-class administrative options and companies.
“As an organization devoted to serving the executive expertise wants of Ok-12 educators, our innovation technique concentrates on areas that assist faculty leaders enhance operational efficiency whereas gaining time again of their day to give attention to pupil success,” stated Kevin Haugh, Chief Product Officer of Frontline. “The brand new merchandise, enhancements and partnerships assist purchasers deal with right now’s wants whereas proactively getting ready them for the long run. We’re happy with our innovation technique and humbled by the truth that greater than 10,000 Ok-12 purchasers leverage our mission-critical options each day.”
Second Half 2022 Product Highlights
Human Capital Administration
Frontline’s Human Capital Administration (HCM) resolution helps faculty districts appeal to, interact, develop and retain nice individuals whereas strengthening the worker journey. HCM has turn out to be a strategic precedence for varsity districts as they proceed to face labor shortages amongst academics and non-instructional employees. A number of of Frontline’s new HCM merchandise or enhancements assist faculty leaders in attracting and retaining employees.
- Human Capital Analytics is a net-new product that gives faculty leaders with unprecedented entry to personnel information from Absence Administration, Recruiting & Hiring and Skilled Development. The product delivers actionable insights so district leaders can confidently and optimally handle employees.
- Frontline Central and Frontline HRMS now presents enhanced performance that permits admins and customers to handle kind workflows by assigning people on to duties and workflow steps, which can guarantee accuracy and accountability – a important notion as faculty leaders juggle a number of duties and positions in gentle of the present employees scarcity.
- A brand new partnership between Frontline and Wagestream has introduced a novel profit to the Ok-12 market which permits substitutes to realize earlier entry to earned wages, forward of conventional payroll cycles, straight from the award-winning Frontline Cellular App.
- The merchandise underneath Frontline’s complete HCM resolution are regularly advancing to boost the consumer expertise and enhance output. Some examples embrace ongoing modernization of the feel and appear of pages; creating effectivity fashions to supply complete experiences with “one-click”; growing stronger permissions and auditing triggers to guard private data; and rising usability and adaptability inside built-in options. All efforts work to construct a extra cohesive, linked expertise supporting Ok-12 leaders via their digital transformation.
In 2022, Frontline HCM helped faculty leaders deal with the Ok-12 employees scarcity by processing over 2.5M job purposes, inserting 21M substitutes and supporting over 7.5M skilled improvement periods.
Frontline’s pupil software program helps faculty districts in managing pupil data, particular populations and pupil well being data main to higher pupil outcomes and correct reporting that optimizes funding and will increase the administrator’s affect on schooling. Innovation priorities for the second half of final yr centered on rising effectivity for workers.
- Acknowledged as an distinctive innovation by Tech & Studying for 2 years in a row, College Well being Administration now helps case administration for 30+ illness varieties. This providing processed 14M well being checks in 2022 serving to to maintain college students and employees secure with performance to trace well being checks, take a look at outcomes, vaccine monitoring, contact tracing, isolation and quarantine information, and statistics.
- Frontline Particular Applications Administration priorities continued to give attention to implementing regulatory modifications throughout the broad vary of options. Investments had been made in present options to assist district compliance necessities and allow a holistic strategy to serving college students, whereas on the identical time constructing the following technology of Frontline Particular Applications which can present a unified, linked expertise and enhance interaction between merchandise.
- New options added to Scholar Analytics Lab present up to date consumer administration performance and an enhanced consumer interface for simpler and extra environment friendly information administration, serving to faculty leaders to avoid wasting time whereas guaranteeing accuracy.
Frontline’s Enterprise Operations Suite can assist district directors with every thing from HR, Finance and Payroll to Stock Administration and Hep Desk Ticketing. Enhancements to Frontline’s Enterprise Suite continued all through final yr.
- New options to Asset Administration allow customers to vary the standing of an asset whereas performing on a regular basis stock whereas concurrently opening a assist desk system. This new function streamlines processes and successfully brings the convenience of the assistance desk to on a regular basis stock.
- Inside Assist Desk customers now have the flexibility to shut out their very own tickets that they could have resolved on their very own or had been mistakenly opened. This function enhances the consumer expertise for each the top consumer and the technician. Moreover, Assist Desk is now accessible by way of the cell app making it doable to work successfully on the go.
- Finances Administration Analytics and Monetary Planning Analytics now embrace Guided Evaluation, an easy-to-use instrument that reveals customers the “why” behind their information. New automapping capabilities match new account data to corresponding experiences which helps to avoid wasting time when importing month-to-month actuals. Comparative Analytics investments centered on ongoing performance upgrades and updating core information units to assist districts higher analyze their very own information whereas reviewing peer and state-specific information.
- Frontline’s ERP system for Texas continued to be modified to assist new Texas Schooling Company necessities for Instructor Incentive Allotment designated academics. Constructing compliance in the direction of TEA next-gen reporting methodology additionally continued. Enhancements had been made to the Instructor Retirement System of Texas to automate information assortment so as to enhance accuracy and the pace of reporting, which impacts district funding. The product’s dashboard was enhanced to assist place and worker administration workflow and the interface was enhanced to supply tighter and stronger integrations with monetary establishments.
- Enhancements to Frontline’s ERP system for California centered on On-line 6 which is a very web-based resolution constructed for the distinctive wants of California faculty districts and County Workplaces of Schooling. Working alongside the present resolution of Escape On-line (On-line 5), the answer presents an enhanced consumer expertise, new search capabilities and intuitive information entry, whereas persevering with to maintain data safe and compliant.
Already into the primary quarter of 2023, Frontline’s product technique will proceed to ship market-leading options that deliver distinctive worth to districts. The advantages that Frontline options deliver to Ok-12 operations are being expressed via a brand new case research initiative, together with video and written tales, that elevates the voice and expertise wants of Ok-12 leaders throughout the nation.
- Pearland Impartial College District: Government Director of Human Useful resource Providers & Communications highlights how Frontline HCM helps and advances the group’s digital transformation.
- Suffolk Metropolis Public Faculties: Learn the way this medium-sized district modernized their HR division to optimize worker recruitment, administration and retention with the assistance of Frontline HCM.
- Comal Impartial College District: As demand for varsity nurses continues, learn how this district was in a position to assist nurses in saving time, avoiding errors and offering higher care for college kids by leveraging Frontline College Well being Administration.
- Canton Metropolis College District: Uncover how a member of a strategic alliance in Ohio retired their antiquated methods of monitoring stock and adopted Frontline Asset Administration to handle 14,000+ gadgets successfully and effectively.
Overview Frontline’s product innovation abstract for the primary half of 2022 right here. Be taught extra about Frontline Schooling right here and what Ok-12 purchasers should say about Frontline options right here.
Frontline Schooling is a number one supplier of faculty administration software program, connecting options for pupil and particular applications, enterprise operations and human capital administration with highly effective analytics to empower educators. Frontline companions with faculty programs to ship instruments, information and insights that assist better effectivity and productiveness, enabling faculty leaders to spend extra time and sources executing methods that drive educator effectiveness, pupil success and district excellence.
Frontline’s broad portfolio contains options for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time administration, skilled development, pupil data programs, particular schooling, particular applications, Medicaid reimbursement, faculty well being administration, stock management and asset administration, payroll, advantages and monetary administration, and analytics options that assist district leaders faucet into their information to make extra knowledgeable choices for the advantage of their college students and communities. Over 10,000 purchasers representing tens of millions of educators, directors and assist personnel have partnered with Frontline Schooling of their efforts to develop the following technology of learners.